The application for the Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative (COSI) for Delta County residents is open indefinitely.
Please be thorough in your completion of these applications and double-check the uploads for accuracy of orientation and content.
The application for the Fresh Start scholarship for non-traditional students, for Mesa County residents, is open indefinitely.
All other 2020 scholarship opportunities through the Western Colorado Community Foundation are closed for the year.
Welcome to the online application for the Western Colorado Community Foundation! The main application is a common application and will determine which scholarships you are eligible for. Please note: All communications regarding this application and your possible selection for these scholarships will be via email. The email address you use to complete your registration will be the primary contact. Please check this email often! DO NOT USE A HIGH SCHOOL EMAIL ADDRESS as this will go away when you leave school.
A few documents that may be helpful to have completed before you begin are listed below. You may begin your application without these documents, but in order to be considered for a scholarship, you must submit them before the March 3, 2020 deadline.
- Your parents' completed 2019 tax return
- Your completed 2019 tax return (if you filed)
- Your completed FAFSA showing your EFC
- An official transcript from your high school, scanned. (make sure this transcript includes your ACT scores)
- 2 letters of recommendation, in document form, ready to upload
- A senior or school picture (optional)